About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

36 week survey

Due date: 7-28-15
What fruit/vegetable are you: head of romaine lettuce (6 lbs & 18 1/2")
How far along: 36 weeks
Next appointment: Friday 7/3
Gender: still a surprise 
Total weight gain/loss: 40 lbs
Exercise: not much swimming here and there. It's just so hot out now I get overheated very easily 😩
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: not much just some in my hands and ankles
Maternity clothes: of course! 
Belly button: flat but I doubt it will poke out. It didn't with my previous 2 pregnancies 
Sleep: sleeping ok. I haven't taken Unisom in a few weeks. I mainly try to get comfortable with my 10 million pillows
Food aversion/cravings: I'm loving it all. 
Symptoms: large baby bump, I waddle when I walk, weight gain, food cravings, frequent trips to the bathroom, insomnia and other symptoms 
Movement: yes and hurting more. Baby has been head down for several weeks.
Labor signs: I lost my mucous plug on 6/30 when I took the kids to the movies that day. 
What I miss: having a normal appetite and sleeping how I want. 
What I am loving: we had maternity pictures taken on 6/30 and look forward to sharing them with everyone. 
What I am looking forward to: spending quality time with Nate as he has been busy at clinicals in Hudson. 
Best moment of the week: maternity pics and all the time we got to spend with Nate. 4th of July was fun but the thunderstorms kept us from watching the fireworks this year. 
Milestones: making it another week!
News: none
Goals: let's see how long I can carry our surprise baby!
Weekly wisdom: keep drinking to stay hydrated. 




Happy 4th of July from our family to yours!  At the parade in Celebration, FL. 

My adorable children! ❤️ them

Well that's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment