About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting back on track!

I have been trying to lose the last bit of my baby weight from Nataleigh (12.4 lbs) and 15 lbs to get back to the weight I was at when I got married...it was when I felt the healthiest in my life.

I was doing great in the month of January (I lost 8.8 lbs) but I have done horrible in the month of February (I gained 1.2 lbs back)! I have not been working out and I've been stressed about our car issues...but putting all excuses aside I have to get back on track and start working hard again!

I hope that my family (especially my husband) will help me to achieve this goal and encourage me when I am struggling!

My biggest problem right now is that we have WAY to much junk food in our apartment...does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do about this...I can't just throw it all away or give it away because Nate HAS to have it in the house...I would appreciate any feedback. My next problem is finding the best time to workout. I am really focusing on getting Nataleigh back into a good routine and a set schedule so hopefully when that happens it will be easier to plan when I workout but until then I will just have to figure it out as I go!

So to let everyone know where I am at and have the truth out there my starting weight now is 162.4lbs. I am hoping to keep track and use this as a motivator for me to lose more weight. My goal is to get down to 135lbs or less but at least 135! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em!! That is so hard about the junk food. Chris does not eat it at all, so if we do not buy it we just don't have it in the house, which is nice, but then I crave it and will just go and buy it! Thankfully right now the only thing I ever really want it either real food or Popsicles, which to me is a lot better than eating a bunch of ice cream. It is SO weird, I could care less about chocolate! And I usually love chocolate. I even made homemade brownies on Saturday for something and we had a bunch left over and I have barely touched them. SO weird. Just hang in there. It is so hard when the temptation is all around, that is the worst. I guess my only advice would be to make yourself so full on water and veggies that the thought of eating anything just doesn't even sound good, haha. :) love ya girl

    ReplyDelete