About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

24 Week Survey

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs over the last 4 weeks...not bad I guess...
How big is baby? The baby is 8 1/2 inches long and weighs 1.5lbs....woo hoo!!!!
Maternity clothes? YES!!!!  Need more too!
Sleep: so it has been getting worse and worse....yuck...thank God for naps!
Best moment this week: My friend Sarah got married yesterday, both Nataleigh & I were in the wedding.
Movement: yes...the baby is such a little wiggle worm!
Food cravings: Love salt still!  The sweets are getting tastier now...yeah I have a huge appetite now...darn it!
Gender:Please read my next post...
Labor Signs: NOPE
Belly Button in or out? In..but getting bigger and more shallow.
Stretchmarks? No new ones.
How are you feeling? pretty good.  I'm happy and excited about this pregnancy.  I have okay energy levels when I get a nap and when I sleep well at night.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the festivities this week brings... 1) OB appt on Tues can't wait to hear the little one's HB  2) Making pies on Tuesday afternoon with a bunch of ladies I love! 3) Thanksgiving on Thurs with Nate's side of the family 4) BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!  5) Thanksgiving with my side of the family on Saturday  What a week ahead of me!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite and getting good sleep.  I seem to be waking up ever hour on the hour after 3 hrs of sleep...uggg!
Weekly Wisdom:
REMEMBER TO TAKE MY VITAMINS!!!  This one has been a hard one for me this pregnancy...not sure why.
Milestones: Found out the sex of Baby Buchinger a couple weeks ago and already next week is viability...I have many things to be Thankful for!

Here are a few pics from yesterday...enjoy!


Nataleigh & I

My Mother-in-law Dorothy, Nataleigh & I

We went and visited my husband at work after the wedding.

Well that's all for now....till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love your newest posts and pictures Emileigh!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete