About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Our visit to Michigan

Yesterday we all packed up for a 5 day trip to visit family in Michigan.  Here are a few pictures from the flight and from our short visit with some family members.
Nate studying a little but before take off
 
Our happy boy
 
Momma with the kiddos
 
We were getting ready to take off but then had to go back to the gate because of a mechanical error with the auto pilot gear. It was a short delay 20-30 minutes for them to reset the gear and finish the paperwork. Then we were off in the air on our way to visit family.  It was a pretty good flight, although I believe our kids went to the bathroom 10 times during the flight.  Adam fell asleep about an hour before landing and Nataleigh was awake the entire plane ride. We arrived in Detroit around 11 pm. My mom picked us up and we were off to her house! 

Friday was a relaxing day for us. We got to meet a very special little man, our nephew Isaac.
 
Uncle Nate & Isaac
 
Aunt Em & Isaac

And of course Nataleigh & Adam couldn't wait to see their cousins Amelia & Colette
 
We had a quick visit with the cousins, Aunt Megan & Meemaw.

Later, we went to Cascades Park and had a lot of fun!
Mom riding between the kids!
 
Nataleigh loves these flowers!

Adam had a blast on this swing!

My little monkey


Both kids enjoy climbing up the wall.
 
Of course you can't go to the park without having a treat!


Saturday, we set-up for my parents annual fish fry.

Taking a short break with Uncle Awesome (aka Nick)
 

Once everything was set-up Dave started the assembly line of preparing and making the fish that he caught that week. 
 
Mommy & Adam (both kids were sleepy by the time the party was to start)
 
Being goofy to cheer him up
 
Nataleigh and Adam's little friend Aiden
 
On Sunday, we spent time with the Nate's side of the family. First we visited his grandparents. Here are a few pics from out visit.
Visiting great grandma and great grandpa Bishop, they really enjoyed playing with the binoculars.
 
Acting silly!
 
Great grandma & Nataleigh
 
Great grandma tickling Adam

Kids with great grandpa

We had a great visit and great grandma made us spaghetti with homemade bread and cupcakes!!! It was so yummy!! We headed back to my parents house and visited with them for a couple hours. Next, we spent a few hours with Megan, Pat, the kids, Oma & Bob and Meemaw & grandpa. We celebrated Nataleigh's 5th birthday early and had supper together. Here are some pictures of our visit with them.
 
Selfie with Isaac

Nataleigh with her birthday cake

Meemaw & Grandpa with most of the grandkids

Oma & Grandpa Bob with the kids

Nate & I (really like this picture of us)
 
The best family picture from my phone

Monday, Nate helped my stepdad return the tables and chairs to the rental place and then went to Vineyard Lake to fish. They caught 20 fish (Nate 4, Dave 16)
While the guys went fishing, my mom the kids & I visited my grandparents. My grandma treated us to pizza and coney dogs. Are you tired of all the pictures??? Only a few more!
 
GG & Adam

The next several pictures are very nostalgic for me because I use to walk the same flower beds when I was a kid!




GG, Great grandpa Good and the kids

The strawberries Nataleigh picked all by herself from GG's garden
 
Love my grandma!!!!!

Later Monday night, Anne & family came over to visit for a couple hours

The yummy blueberry pie she made! It was fabulous!!!
 
Nataleigh & papa

The perfect tree for them to climb! Each of them would climb up and jump down, over and over and over again.
 

The excitement of new sandals.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit home! Wish we could've spent more time together but each day was packed full with visiting family and having a lot of fun!!


Well that's all for now. Till next time, Emileigh

No comments:

Post a Comment