About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Under Construction


Hello everyone!  Since we moved to Florida, I've been wanting to switch up what the design of our blog looks like and today I finally sat down for a few minutes to do so.  I really love it however when I was deleting the old design some of the stuff I wanted to keep like old pictures and timeline history got deleted.  So I will be working on it a little bit until I get it how I want.  Let me know what you think of it!

That's all for now!  Till next time,  Emileigh

No comments:

Post a Comment