About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

A letter to my hubby

Dear Nate,

I wanted to let you know how proud of you I am!  You have worked so hard this last year during the book work portion of CRNA school.  Your grades & persistence of studying day in and day out...has paid off!  The next 16 months are going to be another adventure that I am looking forward to going through by your side.  As you start your clinicals tomorrow, I have confidence that you will overcome many challenges that will come your way this first week.  I know there will be early mornings to get prepared for the cases that day but I am excited to see how you will excel and grow into your new role.  The hours will be different from what we have come to know as normal over the last year.  We will miss our lunches together but that makes us all the more excited to see you when you get home to have supper with us!  I'm not the only one who is proud of your accomplishments over the last year: you have the full support of your parents, my parents and all of our siblings.  The sacrifices we are making now will be worth it in the end.  I love you and again I'm so proud of you!  Good luck on your first day of clinicals tomorrow!

Your loving wife,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment