About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

17 Week Survey

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down for a total of -3lbs...
How big is baby? The baby is about the size of my palm and weighs 5 ounces
Maternity clothes? Some...
Sleep: So so....same stuff going on.
Best moment this week: Mom-2-Mom was great....hoping Baby Boy Ostrander comes soon!
Movement: Feeling the little one move more and more....loving the feeling of it too!
Food cravings: Love salt still!
Gender: no clue
Labor Signs: NOPE
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretchmarks? No new ones.
How are you feeling? Still feeling pretty nauseous, I puked a ton yesterday as Nate & I drove around town...it was so bad that the McDonalds bag broke and I peed my pants!  It was awful!
What I am looking forward to: hearing the news that my SIL Anne will have her baby boy and I'm really excited about taking pictures of the birth too!
What I miss: Not feeling good and having enough energy to keep up with Nataleigh.  I am going through a lot of different emotions lately and I wish I was more stable if them.  My poor husband has to put up with me!
Weekly Wisdom:
Live intentionally for God everyday.
Milestones: None that I can think of yet....I know we are a few weeks away from finding out the sex of Baby Buchinger so that will be exciting.  I am looking forward to also viability week which is just 7 weeks away!  It's coming up so fast!


Well that is all for now.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment