About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Megan & Pat's Maternity Pics

A couple weekends ago, I took some pics of my SIL and her husband before they had their baby....Just thought I would share a few of them with you all.  Hope you enjoy them.  I know I had a wonderful time doing it and they were great subjects to focus on.  Love you guys!



























Can't wait to hear how you all liked or disliked my first Maternity Photography Session!

My personal favorite is of the one with Megan laying on her back in the sand and it is a close up of her...I think she could definitely be in a Magazine in this one!

I'm not a professional photographer either I just love taking pictures and wanted to do something nice for my SIL and her husband before their baby was born.

Looking forward to taking more pictures as the opportunity rises.

Well that is all for now...till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Emileigh..I also really love that close up of Megan, she looks beautiful. Some of my other favs are the 4th from the top and the 6th from the bottom! Love the beach scenery in them as well, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emileigh, these are so great! We definitely need to take pictures for fun together some time. :)
    ~Wendi

    ReplyDelete