About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

35 Week Survey

How far along? 35 weeks 2 days only 5 more weeks or less...getting closer and closer...woo hoo!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 32 lbs.
How big is baby? The baby is around 20 inches long and weighs around 5.5 lbs.  My little guys is getting big!  I also just read that his testicles are descending this week...woo hoo!  His weight is close to what Nataleigh weighed when she was born at 36.5 weeks!  AHHH!!!
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! I'm actually growing out of some of my pants now...my belly is much different this time around than when I was pregnant with Nataleigh.
Sleep:I've been sleeping okay.  The last couple of days I have had a pain on my left side from the front along the side and in the back and when I sleep on my left side I will wake up and it will be hurting so I'm looking forward to being done being pregnant!
Best moment this week: getting to go down to Ohio to spend some time with Jesse, Marideth and Sam.  It was a lot of fun!
Movement: yes...his movements are getting much more painful.  I feel him all over but still a lot in my right ribs.
Food cravings: Mainly juice...especially grape juice...I can't get enough of it...but boy does it have a lot of calories!  As far as food...Everything.  well mostly everything.  I have to be careful because this is the time when the weight can get out of control...yikes! 
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs: well I was in the hospital on Monday.  I had contractions all day long but when we got to the hospital they stopped and I got to go home.  They did a fetal fiber nectin test and it came back negative which means that I will most likely not go into labor for another 2 weeks...so that was a great moment.  Also they checked my cervix and it is very thick and I'm not dilated at all.  They even said the baby is high up so I wouldn't go into labor anytime soon.  We'll see about that :DBelly Button in or out? In barely..it's almost flat!
Stretchmarks? No new ones that I see but the ones I have where Nataleigh stretched me out are getting a little longer I think.  Oh well :D
How are you feeling?pretty good.  I just have to drink plenty of fluids, eat my protein and not overexert myself. 
What I am looking forward to: making the call to everyone that it is really happening....that will be so excited!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite and getting good sleep. 
Weekly Wisdom:
Drink water, eat a lot of protein, rest, take it easy and put your feet up!
Milestones: Making it another week...hoping that I will make it till at least 37 weeks this time which is only less than 2 weeks away I can hardly believe it!





That's all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for keeping that little guy baking :)

    Sure did miss being with you all this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete