About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

13 week survey

I thought I already posted this but I guess not! Here is the info sorry it's late!

Due date: 7-28-15
What fruit are you: peach
How far along: 13 weeks
Next appointment: 2-16
Gender: not sure!
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs so far!
Exercise: some walking and swimming
Stretch marks: no new ones yet!
Swelling: none
Maternity clothes: some pants for comfort tops are still fitting well :)
Belly button: inny
Sleep: pretty good!
Food aversion/cravings: tons of aversions! This week guacamole was the trigger! So sad too because it was so good but not fun coming up! Will have to take a break for a little bit!
Symptoms: tired, nauseous 
Movement: none yet
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: feeling well and like myself!
What I am loving: naps I can get away with here and there!!! So nice!
What I am looking forward to: getting more stuff ready for this little one! If you know me well you know I like to plan and organize! 
Best moment of the week: finally announcing!!!!
Milestones: making it through the first trimester!
News: if you didn't see our announcement here it is:


This was a picture I took in December at Dinosaur World. I'm happy with how it turned out! Haven't seen a pregnancy announcement like this yet!
Goals: keep weight gain in check!
Weekly wisdom: water water water! I have the hardest time staying hydrated while being pregnant so I'm eating more fruit that has a lot of water in it(watermelon, grapes, peaches)

This weeks photo

Here are a few pics from the ultrasound I had yesterday!

Baby's hand & head

So cute already!!!



That's all for now! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment