About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New year new changes!

Well in November we found out that we are expecting again! It came as quite a shock but we are excited about this bundle of joy that will make their grand entrance late July possibly early August.

So I am going to do my best to try and document this blessing each week! 

Week 12 survey:
I'll start the survey with a picture :)

Due date: July 28, 2015
What fruit are you: a large plum
How far along: 12 weeks
Next appointment: 1/19
Gender: don't know. My guess this week is boy. 
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 2 lbs so far
Exercise: going for walks with the kids
Stretch marks: no new marks, just previous ones from Nataleigh & Adam.
Swelling: none yet
Maternity clothes: regular clothes still. I have all my maternity clothes hanging up ready to go though :)
Belly button: inny belly button
Sleep: great! I might wake up once a night to go to the bathroom. Feel very rested every morning.
Food aversion/cravings: this has been the biggest change since becoming pregnant. I have a hard time drinking water. Coffee has been bothersome haven't had it since I found out but if I smell it I am instantly nauseated. One day something's sounds great the next day I see it and get sick. That has been the most frustrating part. My cravings this week are: salt & vinegar chips, Apple crumb pie with vanilla ice cream. 
Symptoms: nauseous & tired during the day.
Movement: none yet too early
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: being able to do turbo fire
What I am loving: taking naps during the day
What I am looking forward to: getting over this nauseous stage. Only 6-7 more weeks of it if this pregnancy is like my last two.
Best moment of the week: 
Milestones:
News: looking forward to sharing the news publicly!!!
Goals: trying to keep my blood sugar up, eat plenty of healthy food and limit junk food consumption. 
Weekly wisdom: eat several small meals throughout the day about every 2-3 hours that are high in protein and low carbs. 








1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Looking forward to your posts again and seeing your pics! :) <3

    ReplyDelete