About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2015

Maternity Pictures

My friend Rebecca, whom I met at MOPS, is a photographer. We talked about doing maternity pictures back in December at our Christmas party and we were able to accomplish just that on 6/30! We both were on Pinterest getting ideas and my expectations were met and surpassed! Thank you so much for creating these wonderful memories! Here are the pictures Rebecca posted on Facebook as a sneak peek. Can't wait to see the rest!

N did such a good job following directions and she looks like an angel here! She is so excited for this baby to get here. 

So the story behind this picture is funny now. It was almost a disaster and pictures almost didn't happen. I'm sitting on a slight hill and near my feet a couple feet away is a swamp area. Adam came running a little too fast down the hill and stepped right in the mud and almost fell backwards but recovered nicely. Thankfully I keep a tub of wet wipes in the van and we were able to clean him up in 5 minutes. The kids thought it was fun and kept running down the little hill. They stopped though after Rebecca said they wouldn't get their prize for doing a good job! She was amazing with the kids!

My honey & I 😍😍😍  he was such a trooper getting the pictures done after a long day of clinicals (not to mention the bugs were really bad and it was 90!) no complaining from him (I found an amazing one!!!)

One of my favorite pictures! The one on Pinterest has the woman's face completely covered by the book but I thought this would be better! 

Since the baby is a surprise, we had to take advantage of this picture opportunity. I LOVE how it turned out! Great job Rebecca!!

Last one is my favorite. I love how fun it is! The sign said, "SPEED HUMP" but she was able to work some magic and changed the wording! I love love love it!!!

Well that is all for now! Till next time!!








No comments:

Post a Comment