About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2015

What??? You're moving again!

Oh yes, it's the story of my life for the last 7 years. We are now packing up and getting ready to move to Spring Hill, FL for Nate to finish out his clinicals till the end of the program. But you're really pregnant?! Yes I am! I am due in 15 days but I have learned over our many moves how to pack efficiently and to start early. My goal is to pack up everything we won't need over the next 6-7 months and label the boxes open in MI. This way I don't have to completely unpack this upcoming move since we are only going to be there for 6 months. I haven't had much help but I have to do it regardless if I have help or not. I'm drawing my strength and energy from the Lord (and coffee) because let's face the reality...I'm having a baby any day and the condo is not going to pack itself. Nate & I decided it's best to stay together as a family unit and its a short time so we can do anything!

That's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment