About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

37 Week Survey

How far along? 37 weeks only 3 more weeks or less...getting closer and closer...woo hoo!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 33 lbs. 
How big is baby? The baby is around 20 inches long and weighs around 6.5 lbs.  I'm actually curious to know how big he actually is.  I had Nataleigh at 36 weeks 5 days and she weighed 5lbs 13oz...so we will see how big our little guy is in a little bit!
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! Can't wait to get back to wearing normal clothes again!
Sleep:Not the best lately.  I have a hard time falling back asleep once I wake up and my naps haven't been helping me much!
Best moment this week:I got the car seat base in and cleaned up the car seat material...now it looks brand new!  YAY!!!  I also got a portable swing from a girl at my mom's group. I also got my haircut a few days ago...I love it! 
Movement: yes...they are definitely slowing down now.  I sometimes have to stop and do movement counts to make sure he is still moving....kinda scary at times!
Food cravings: Anything. My friend Melissa brought over some homemade turtle cheesecake and it is hitting the spot!
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs: more braxton hicks contractions....all though last night I had a really bad pain in my lower abdomen and back...it felt like a menstrual cramp and had me worried it didn't go away for a while so I took some tylenol and that kicked in 45 mins later...I thought we were going to have him early this morning!
Belly Button in or out? In barely..it's almost flat!
Stretchmarks? Just stretching out some of the ones I already have!
How are you feeling?Okay. I am getting a lot of stuff done...my to do list is getting smaller by the day and I am keeping up on cleaning the house...woo hoo!
What I am looking forward to: making the call to everyone that it is really happening....that will be so exciting!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite, getting good sleep, being able to put on my shoes/socks all by myself without being out of breath, wearing normal clothes! 
Weekly Wisdom:
It's okay to clean but make sure I take breaks...don't clean too hard to make him come either...but at this point he would be fine!
Milestones: Making it to 37 weeks!!!  I didn't think that would happen....now it's a waiting game to see when he will come!

Pictures to come!

Well that is all for now...till next time...which we could have a separate post on our little guy!

1 comment: