About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 2 of blog challenge

Hello everyone...hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Day 2: Meaning behind blog name

The Buchingers is obviously our last name.  Nate is my husband, I'm pregnant still :D and our daughter is Nataleigh.  Nothing too clever here but I like it simple!  So that is the meaning.

Hope you guys have a great night.

That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment