About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

38 Week Survey

How far along? 38 weeks only 2 more weeks or less...getting closer and closer...woo hoo!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 34 lbs. 
How big is baby? The baby is around 20 inches long and weighs around 7 lbs.  I'm actually curious to know how big he actually is. 
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! Can't wait to get back to wearing normal clothes again!
Sleep:Not the best lately. Waiting on baby!
Best moment this week:Having a shower with my Mom2Mom group
Movement: yes...they are definitely slowing down now.  I sometimes have to stop and do movement counts to make sure he is still moving....kinda scary at times!
Food cravings: Anything.
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs:yes, Yes, YES!!!!  2 days ago I was in the hospital with contractions for 11 hours.  I am dilated to 1cm and am 50% effaced.  That was at 3am when they last checked me.  My contractions have stopped since I got home but I lost my mucus plug yesterday and today I have been having contractions on and off...mainly in my back.
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out
Stretchmarks? Just stretching out some of the ones I already have!
How are you feeling?Okay.  Ready to be done with being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: making the call to everyone that it is really happening....that will be so exciting!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite, getting good sleep, being able to put on my shoes/socks all by myself without being out of breath, wearing normal clothes! 
Weekly Wisdom:
It's okay to clean but make sure I take breaks...don't clean too hard to make him come either...but at this point he would be fine!
Milestones: Making it another week!

Pictures to come.

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's not here yet!!! Looks like a March baby for you :)

    ReplyDelete