About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 3 of Blog Challenge

Hope everyone is doing great today!

Day 3: First love

I met my "First Love" on eHarmony.  It was a whirlwind!  I would say for me it was love at first sight.  I saw his profile and thought he is really cute...then I read about him and the things he was passionate about (family & his relationship with the Lord) and thought WOW...I could see myself marrying this guy....little did I know that I would talk to him for a month on the internet, date him for a couple months, be engaged for 5 1/2 months and now I am married to my wonderful husband Nate!  He is everything I wanted in a guy...don't get me wrong...he's not perfect but I also love his inperfections....well most of the time!  Here are a few pictures of us from the night I felt I fell in love, a picture from our wedding and one from St. Patrick's Day last year.

Valentine's Day 2008
 Our Wedding Day 8-8-08
St. Patrick's Day 2010

Well that is all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You'll have to bust out the St. Patty's day clothes and hats soon!

    ReplyDelete