About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

15 Weeks Survey

 I Know this is a little late but better late than never!


How far along? 15 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: still down 1 lb. 
How big is baby? about the size of an orange..woo hoo how sweet!
Maternity clothes? Some...because I've lost weight my pants fit again.  Plus I never fully lost all my weight from being pregnant with Nataleigh so my clothes fit pretty good still.
Sleep: Pretty good.  Nataleigh has switched back over to sleeping later around 7-7:30 so I am sleeping really good!
Best moment this week: I am pretty sure I felt the baby roll or flip last night while I was laying in bed.  That is tied with Megan having baby girl!
Movement: I believe so.  Sunday I felt 2 kicks and last night I felt a flip/roll.
Food cravings: original potato chips...love salt right now!
Gender: no clue
Labor Signs: NOPE
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretchmarks? No new ones...but I have many from Nataleigh...thank you my dear little girl!
How are you feeling? Still feeling pretty nauseous, I am on meds to help with that and it helps from time to time, still puking though!  BLAH!!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my new niece tomorrow!
What I miss: Not feeling good and having enough energy to keep up with Nataleigh.
Weekly Wisdom:
Stay hydrated and eat every 2 hours...small meals are the key...we'll see.
Milestones: Well I'm in the second trimester now so that is a huge plus.  The baby is growing and I'm getting more energy...I have a 1 year old to keep up with.so I need all the energy I can get!  Looking forward to when my SIL Anne has her baby boy.  I am also looking forward to feeling more normal and not feeling like I am going to puke at any given moment or nauseated all day long!

Here is a family picture taken last weekend.  Can't really tell I'm that pregnant yet!













Well that is all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment