About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

16 Week Survey

165 Days to go!!!


How far along? 16 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: still down 1 lb. 
How big is baby? About 5 inches long and more than 3 1/2 ounces-the size of your open hand.
Maternity clothes? Some...found my maternity clothes this last weekend so I will be putting them to use real soon!
Sleep: So so....I have a hard time falling asleep especially when Nate isn't home!  We watched a stupid movie several months ago that still makes me scared when I go to sleep alone...I know it's not real and I pray but I am still effected by this movie....it makes me so mad!
Best moment this week: Finding my maternity clothes.  Pretty happy about that.
Movement: Feeling the little one move more and more....loving the feeling of it too!
Food cravings: original potato chips, I had some bold chex mix the other night and now I want to go out and by some more!  Love salt still!
Gender: no clue
Labor Signs: NOPE
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretchmarks? No new ones...but I have many from Nataleigh.
How are you feeling? Still feeling pretty nauseous, I am on meds to help with that and it helps from time to time, still puking though!  BLAH!!
What I am looking forward to: hearing the news that my SIL Anne will have her baby boy and I'm really excited about taking pictures of the birth too!
What I miss: Not feeling good and having enough energy to keep up with Nataleigh.
Weekly Wisdom:
Well I've had enough time to test out the eating every two hours and now I'm at the point if I don't eat right at the 2 hr mark I get extremely nauseated to the point where I have to hold back the puke...so disgusting!
Milestones: None that I can think of yet....I know we are a few weeks away from finding out the sex of Baby Buchinger so that will be exciting.  I am looking forward to also viability week which is just over 8 weeks away!  It's coming up so fast!


I don't have any new pics yet of the bump but I feel like I popped out a little bit over the weekend.  We'll see!  I'll get Nate to take a couple soon.


That's all for now...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment