About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bloggers get Free $25 Gift Certificate from Shutterly!

Hey everyone!  I found this AWESOME deal and thought I would share it with you.  These are the details and it is really easy.  I am waiting on my response from Shutterfly but when I hear from them I will comment on this post and let you all know how it works out!  You should try it too....everyone loves free stuff! My previous post is the example of what it will most likely look like on your blog!


1. Login to Shutterfly
2. Click on “My Shutterfly” in the top menu
3. Click on “View all projects” under “My Projects”
4. Select a photo card project by clicking on the circle above the project title that you want to share (don’t click on the project itself, this promotion appears to only be tied to photo card projects)
5. Click on “Share Project” in the righthand menu
6. Type in “Title” and “Description” for your project (does not get included if you just embed the widget code)
7. Go to the “Next” step
8. Now you’ll see all the details of this promo, including the email address to send your blog post link to in order to get your $25 gift certificate.
9. Pick your embed method: Blogger or Widget Code (I got the widget code to use on my WordPress blog)
10. Don’t forget to email Shutterfly after you post your project!

This offer ends on January 31 and your $25 gift certificate will expire on February 15. Thanks goes again to Shanna for this freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment