About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

28 Week Survey....welcome to 3rd Trimester!!!!!!

How far along? 28 weeks  Can't believe I'm in my last trimester already!  Doesn't seem possible but glad it is here!
Total weight gain/loss: so far this pregnancy I'm up 18.2 lbs.
How big is baby? The baby is 16 inches long and weighs 2.5lbs....woo hoo!!!!  My little guys is getting big!
Maternity clothes? YES!!!! 
Sleep: I usually get a daily nap when Nataleigh lays down for her afternoon nap...can last up to 3 hours...woo hoo...but I this last week has been crazy so I just got back to taking naps...thank goodness for that because I am not sleeping hardly at all at night.  I have a hard time falling asleep and then once I fall asleep I wake up usually every hour to readjust or just for the sake to check out the time...bad habit.  I need my sleep because I have noticed I'm grouchy when I don't get enough sleep...and I am also surprised that I only go to the bathroom once during the night so that's not the problem.
Best moment this week: not sure....probably feeling the little guy moving around.
Movement: yes...he is such a little wiggle worm!
Food cravings: anything and everything!  I have quite the appetite and I feel hungry all the time...as I am writing this Nate is eating a sub and I want some of it soooo bad!  GRRR!!!  j/k
Gender:Beautiful Baby BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  Well I figured out why I was having so much vaginal/abdominal pressure.  I was in the OB unit 1 1/2 weeks ago because I thought my water was leaking....that's what happened with Nataleigh so I thought it could be happening now so soon...well it turns out I had a yeast infection causing the pressure and my water is fine...Baby Boy Buchinger is doing great and is moving around a ton!  Thank God for watching over me!
Belly Button in or out? In..but getting bigger and more shallow.
Stretchmarks? No new ones.
How are you feeling? getting more exhausted as time is getting closer to D-Day...my little Nataleigh is full of energy and keeps me on my feet chasing after her all day long except for when she is taking her nap....ahhh I love nap time!  Other than that things are going well in our household.  Nate was sick the last couple of days but is feeling better but now Nataleigh might have caught whatever he had so I am keeping my eye on her.
What I am looking forward to: 1) putting up our Christmas Tree....ya I know we're slackers....actually we can't find our tree at the moment...we got out some of our Christmas decor and found out we didn't have our tree at our apartment so we are trying to hunt it down.  2) Christmas is a week away!!!!  I did great this year but I just hope the last minute gifts I ordered online will come in time to be wrapped and given at the family Christmas.  3)  3rd Trimester Baby!!!!!!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not having a huge appetite and getting good sleep. 
Weekly Wisdom:
REMEMBER TO TAKE MY VITAMINS!!! I've been doing much better with this one..but it's still very important.  Eat in moderation....I think I have been doing better with this one too...but again it's a great reminder!
Milestones: Reached Viability!  YAY!!!!  In my 3rd Trimester....it's here already!
Nate & I talked the other day and he thinks I'll have our little guy in February....yikes...that's only 2 months away!  We'll see...I think I am going to go early again but only God knows when I will actually have him!

Well I am still without a camera but here is a fun picture of me holding my niece Amelia, nephew Graydon and a friend's baby Kadence.  Hope you enjoy it!



That's all for now...Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!! I hear ya about being grouchy when you are sleep deprived. I was laying in bed this morning thinking about my new nephew to be. I'm getting really excited to meeting him! I love Nataleigh so much and I can't wait to get to know this little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to everything Megan said!! Love you and sooo excited for the little guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete