About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Scott & Sarah Davison Wedding / Ben White Photography

Here are some pictures that Ben White from http://www.benwhitephotography.com/ took....he did a fantastic job and I am so thrilled that my sister from another mister as we refer to each other is now a happily married woman!  Love you so much Sarah!






















It was a great wedding and I was so honored to be apart of their special day! 

If anyone is interested in having Ben for a photographer I can tell you he does a great job and makes everyone feel very comfortable.  He is extremely talented- His pictures speak for themselves!  Check out his website and get in contact with this awesome Photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment