About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

24 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: ear of corn (1 1/3lb & 12"long)
How far along: 24 weeks
Next appointment: 4/8/15
Gender: surprise
Total weight gain/loss: 25ish lbs
Exercise: not much
Stretch marks: no new ones. Using a homemade lotion a friend gave me & I love it!!!
Swelling: yes mainly in my fingers and lower legs. The drive from Michigan to Florida
Maternity clothes: yes.
Belly button: inny still getting flat and shallow.
Sleep: pretty good only wake up once to go pee. 
Food aversion/cravings: loving food more and more. Not too many food aversions now as long as I take my meds. 
Symptoms: baby bump getting bigger, fetal movement, nausea, frequent urination. 
Movement: yes more and more each day. Not too much after I go to sleep. But right before bed I feel is when the baby is most active. 
Labor signs: none yet.
What I miss: my husband!!! So thankful to be home again! 
What I am loving: 
What I am looking forward to:
Best moment of the week: hearing the baby's heart beat! The baby was all over the place and so the heart rate kept changing which I'm thankful for because then I won't try to analyze if it's a boy or girl!
Milestones: getting closer to third trimester!!!
News: baby is healthy and so am I!! I ended up having a fever & chills the night I drive from Michigan to Georgia. Got into the doctor and all is well just a cold. 
Goals: keep eating healthy and limit sweets, drink lots of water and get exercise!
Weekly wisdom: keep calm and carry on!


At the doctors office...had to wear a mask LOL!

Date night 

Me & my honey!

We went to Bahama Breeze for our date and I ordered the beef rice bowl and it was sooo good!

Nate ordered the jambalaya and highly recommends it!

That's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment