About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

27 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: cucumber or a head of cauliflower (2.2 lbs 15")
How far along: 27 weeks 4 days
Next appointment: 5/6
Gender: it's a surprise
Total weight gain/loss: 28 lbs didn't gain anything from last week thankfully!
Exercise: swimming more
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: a little bit in my fingers and feet.
Maternity clothes: yes
Belly button: getting flatter still an inny though
Sleep: only get up once in the night :)
Food aversion/cravings: I haven't thrown up this week thankfully but I've been taking my meds. Still have waves of nausea but I'm eating small meals well I'd say a snack every 2 hours which has also helped with heartburn. I don't really have food aversions unless I'm having a nausea spell.
Symptoms: large baby bump, weight gain, nausea and heartburn (maybe this baby will have hair like the other two😃)
Movement: oh yes lots of it!!! Most active times of the day are in the morning and between 8-10pm. 
Labor signs: only having sporadic Braxton Hicks contractions. 
What I miss: sleeping flat and not having to take meds.
What I am loving: I am still loving the movement! 
What I am looking forward to: glucose test next week and rhogam shot. 
Best moment of the week: put together the crib and some other baby items to make sure they work or to clean them if they are dirty. I love that we are almost set for this baby!!! Just need diapers, diaper bag, changing pad cover, fitted sheets and boppy!!!
Milestones: third trimester baby!!!!! 12 weeks 3 days left but who's counting 😜
News: Nataleigh has 9 or 10 days left of school then our first year of homeschooling will be in the books!!!! So proud of myself for sticking it out and proud of how well she has done academically! She's a bright girl!
Goals:working on the nursery here and there and getting it ready. Not a lot to do but feels good getting stuff done!
Weekly wisdom: since heartburn has been bad the last few weeks I tried eating smaller meals more frequently and it's helping. Hopefully it will also help me not gain as much weight! 






A few things put together :) got this crib plus a full size high chair both almost brand new for $20! The crib retails for $150 and high chair for $70-80! Thankful to the Lord for these awesome finds!!



That's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment