About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

23 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you:  large mango ( just over 1 lb & 11"long)
How far along: 23 weeks
Next appointment: 4/8/15
Gender: surprise
Total weight gain/loss: not sure
Exercise: minimal mainly walking and chasing after kids.
Stretch marks: no new ones yet.
Swelling: here and there.
Maternity clothes: yup
Belly button: getting more shallow.
Sleep: pretty good when I take my medicine!
Food aversion/cravings: still puking!!! Grrrrr!!!! Avoiding popcorn, tomato stuff especially sauce, chocolate but I still have some just in small amounts. 
Symptoms: movement, growing bump, nausea & vomiting.
Movement: yes!!!
Labor signs: none.
What I miss: my hubby. Can't wait to get home soon and spend some quality time with him!!! 😍
What I am loving: of course I love my growing bump!!!
What I am looking forward to: another road trip with the kids but this time with my mother in law :)
Best moment of the week: meeting my half brother Patrick!!! Best moment in quite some time!!!! It's something I have to the Lord and just prayed he'd open the door someday and lo and behold he reached out to me! Our first conversation happened right before I came up to Michigan and then he asked if there was anyway we could meet up....hmmm let me think....ummmm YES PLEASE!!!!
Milestones: only got sick once while we've been home! Thankful for that because everyone has been really sick with the digestive bug, pneumonia and sinus infections.
News: none that I know of!
Goals: stay hydrated
Weekly wisdom: let people help if they offer.




That's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment