About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

28 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: head of cauliflower (2.5lbs 16" long)
How far along: 28 weeks
Next appointment: tomorrow
Gender: still a surprise
Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs I believe
Exercise: swimming
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: a little bit 
Maternity clothes: yes
Belly button: getting flatter still an inny
Sleep: pretty good only getting g up once a night still. 
Food aversion/cravings: I'm loving fruit, yogurt, sweet & salty food (ice cream and pickles just not at the same time.) smoothies. 
Symptoms: large baby bump, fetal movement, heartburn is getting bad, nausea still and the latest, Braxton Hicks contractions & dizzy spells.
Movement: yes a lot!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions have been coming more here and there. Nothing on a regular basis though :)
What I miss: walking normal....yes I'm starting to waddle but I am working on it. I'm focusing on not doing and catch myself being lazy. 
What I am loving: that we are a week away being done with school!!!
What I am looking forward to: meeting the doula that goes to my MOPS group in Kissimmee and possibly working with her to get to know her over the next few months before this baby arrives. I've never used a doula but I am thinking I'm going to like it! 
Best moment of the week: 
Milestones: another week down is one more week closer to meeting this blessing!
News: getting my rhogam shot tomorrow and have glucose test done. Hoping that all is well. 
Goals: keep moving and working out. Drink lots of fluids.
Weekly wisdom: eat smaller meals frequently. 


My almost 6 year old took this picture

The size of the baby is a head of cauliflower.

Time to go relax in the sun while the kids swim.

That's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment