About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 Things Sunday

With only 40 minutes left on Sunday, here are my 7 things!

1. Today is my FIRST Mother's Day!!!!  It was a good day overall and I felt very loved and appreciated by my husband and of course by Nataleigh!

2. My Mother's Day gift was a can opener (electric!!!  woot woot!)  I kept complaining to Nate that my new can opener that we just got a month or two ago doesn't work right and he took a hint!  Thanks Nate for listening to me!  (p.s. Men actually DO listen to their wives!!!)

3. Here are the cards I sent to my sister-in-laws that are expecting.

               Sent this card to Megan.
                   Sent this card to Anne.

4. We went to Olive Garden for Dinner ***MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT!!!***  We had the soup, salad and bread sticks.  (my favorite meal is the chicken parm though :D)

5. Nataleigh's second tooth poked through today....hopefully she will start sleeping better at night. 

6. Here is a picture of when Nataleigh was born:


Here is a picture of us from today:



7.  Here is my family picture from today when we were out at Olive Garden. 



Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and mothers-to-be out there!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment