About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

7 Things Sunday

Well only one day late isn't bad, right?  With everything that went on last weekend I decided to just rest and catch up on sleep yesterday.  I took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and it was marvelous!  Well here are my 7 things!

1. NATE GRADUATED!!!!  I am so proud of him and all his hard work.  He looked so handsome!!!  Here is a picture of us.


2. Nataleigh cut her first tooth on Saturday...it is so cute!  On the other hand she loves to play with it and when she nurses she likes to bite at times so if anyone has any suggestions on how to train them not to bite I would appreciate any feedback!
 Just got a good shot of it and thought I would share with everyone!

3. Nataleigh also learned how to army crawl this weekend...she can get on all fours and scoot forward but hasn't quite figured out the whole crawling thing yet.  She is hot on its tail though!

4. I am so happy to announce that my sister-in-law, Megan is pregnant with a GIRL!!!  We found out last Monday...so excited for Nataleigh to have a girl cousin!

5. I am also happy to announce that my sister-in-law, Anne is pregnant with a BOY!!!  We just found out last night and I am thrilled that Nataleigh will have another boy cousin!  She loves other little kids...hmm maybe we should jump on the baby bandwagon???!!!  We shall see!

6. Now that we won't be moving to Michigan the weekend of May 14-16 we will be able to help friends move into their new house and go to a graduation on Saturday.  I think I stated before I was bummed but I have had some time to let it settle in and both Nate & I agree that God has a different plan for us.  Please continue to pray for our family!

7. Mother's day is coming up next Sunday and I am getting really excited since this will be my first Mother's day (last year didn't technically count since I couldn't hold my baby.  She was still developing in my womb!)  I am looking forward to see what Nate has planned.  There is a local Putt-Putt that has a deal going on that all Mothers play for free that day so I think we will probably do that after I get out of work.

Well that is all for now.

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Fun post Em, I sorta started crying there in the middle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on Nate finally graduating! I know how proud you must feel. In regards to biting, I flicked my sons cheek when he did it and he never tried it again!

    ReplyDelete