About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

7 Things Sunday

Hello everyone!  I am so excited that I am writing this on Sunday around 4 and not later :D

1.  Congrats to my brother-in-law Chris for Graduation with his BSW yesterday from Spring Arbor University....we are extremely proud of you!

2. Nataleigh is now 10 months old today!  She is getting sooo big!!!  She cut another tooth within the last week!  She looks so cute with her 2 teeth on the bottom!  I will be taking her pictures this week and will do a post with them and her 9 month pictures!

3. We find out tomorrow if my husband gets a job he interviewed for last week.  If he doesn't get the job he has another interview with the same hospital on Tuesday afternoon at 215.  Please keep us in your prayers :D

4. This is so sad for me but we finally gave in and started Nataleigh on formula.  She does really well with it.  She just is not that interested in nursing anymore and want her to get the nutrients she needs.  Does anyone have any similar experiences with this?

5. I am torn about what position I should apply for at the hospital where Nate might get the job.  I will wait to apply for them until I know he is hired.  I don't want to work full-time because I have Nataleigh and don't want to be away from her that much but at the same time it is very appealing because I want to help my husband pay off the debt as fast as we can.  Nate and I have discussed it and we are hoping that if he gets the job that I would be able to go back to my old job being on-call and choosing the shifts I want to work...we think it would work out better for our family instead of having a set schedule...we still need to pray about it more.

6. I am looking forward to this summer.  There are a  lot of things going on with Nate's family (weddings, showers and babies oh my!)  We are going on a few vacations (Ohio for Jesse's wedding and Wisconsin for Ben's wedding)  we mine as well have some fun while we are there :D 

7. I am going to planning Nataleigh's 1st birthday and want to come up with some ideas...does anyone have any suggestions on themes for a 1st year birthday party for a girl???  I would love any help!  Can't believe she is going to be 1 in 2 more months!

Well got to go...Nataleigh is hungry.

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about the formula, as long as she is happy and healthy. I do understand how it can make you feel though.
    And I think you will like going back to work, I know I did. It's hard but it's nice.

    ReplyDelete