About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My top 6 for 2010!

Where to begin?  2010 has been quite an eventful year for my family!  We went through some ups and some downs but I am pleased to say that there were many more ups than downs.  Here is my top 6 moments of 2010!

6. Nataleigh turned 1
 Momma & her newborn baby 7-16-09
Nataleigh Grace
The "1" butterfly birthday cake my mom & I made.
Nataleigh holding up "1" finger for how old she is!



5. Jesse & Marideth got married
Anne, Megan & I before the wedding...all of us are pregnant here!
Family Picture
Mr & Mrs Jesse Buchinger
The Newlyweds
Love this guy so much!  He looked so handsome!
Daddy & Nataleigh dancing :D
Sisters with our guys jackets


4. Nate Graduating from nursing college, passing his NCLEX exam to become a Registered Nurse and getting a job on the Step-down Unit in Michigan.
Nate & I after the ceremony
Nate receiving his nursing pin
Family Picture
Nate's Family
My Family
Nate after receiving his nursing pin
Getting his diploma...so proud of him here!
YAY!!!!  He's finished!
The new graduate!
Nate holding the sign stating he Passed his NCLEX and is a Registered Nurse


3. Anne giving birth to handsome little Graydon Robert!
The new parents...so happy for them!
Little Graydon 3 days old
Love this picture of them!
My first time meeting Graydon...at the end of the day at Bigby Coffee
Chris, Graydon & Anne in November (1 month old)


2. Megan giving birth to precious Amelia Rose!
This picture is priceless!  Love you guys!
Pat, Megan & baby girl Amelia!
Auntie Em getting to hold Amelia for the first time only 1 day old!  Love it!


1. We found out we are expecting baby #2...it's a boy!
 We told everyone we were "Waiting for Baby" at Nataleigh's 1st birthday party.  6 weeks pregnant
 Momma & Nataleigh 13 weeks pregnant
22 weeks pregnant
We found out it's a BOY!!!
Christmas 2010 at Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth, MI 29 weeks pregnant
Serving punch bowl cake at Christmas...a different angle on the pregnancy.  29 weeks

That was my year and I pray that yours was a great one too!  Happy 2011 to you all and I pray God continues to bless all of you in the new year!

That's all for now...till next time!

1 comment:

  1. OK---I'm crying from reading this post!!! I love all that the Lord has done in our lives. I'm just so thankful that we get to share our lives together...through the ups and downs. Love you and Nate and Nataleigh soooo much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete