About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

15 week survey

Due date: 7-28
What fruit are you: Navel Orange
How far along: 15 weeks
Next appointment: 2-16
Gender: not finding out!
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds total
Exercise: walking and swimming
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: none yet
Maternity clothes: some maternity pants and loose fitting pants for comfort
Belly button: inny
Sleep: pretty good
Food aversion/cravings: still have food aversions. As far as cravings go I love pickles and banana peppers. I also am loving fresh fruit!
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, the usual hasn't changed
Movement: none yet getting excited for the first kick/punch! I think I was between 15-16 weeks with Adam when I felt the first movements.
Labor signs: none
What I miss: I laid on my belly and was quite uncomfortable so that's what I noticed this week. 
What I am loving: starting to pick out stuff for the nursery. 
What I am looking forward to: my next appt! I love hearing the heartbeat
Best moment of the week: starting to have a little more energy so I started snuggling with my kids again in their beds for our bedtime routine and didn't fall asleep! 
Milestones: hoping to feel the first movement this week!
News: no news is good news right?!
Goals: even though I'm still throwing up a lot I drink afterwards to keep hydrated. 
Weekly wisdom: keep a good attitude and find joy in the blessings around you! 

Here are this week's pics





Some other fun poses



Well that's all for now! Till next time!

1 comment: