About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

18 week survey

Due date: 7-28-15
What fruit are you: sweet potato
How far along: 18 weeks
Next appointment: 3-9-15
Gender: not sure
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs
Exercise: walking and swimming
Stretch marks: no new ones. Old ones are fading somewhat 😃
Swelling: none yet
Maternity clothes: pants and some tops. I packed up regular bottoms last week :)
Belly button: inny
Sleep: ok trying not to take unisom as much. Plus I keep falling asleep on couch or recliner and need to go to bed and fall asleep there. Also Adam keeps waking up in the night for the last several night and wants to sleep in our bed. 
Food aversion/cravings: aversions are less and less as I'm almost to my magic 18.5 weeks is when I usually feel better and the morning sickness is gone by that time. Looking forward to it! Loving Cuban sandwiches!!! I could have one everyday!!! Pickles, black raspberry chip frozen yogurt too.
Symptoms: nausea, growing bump, fetal movements, cravings
Movement: yes!!! Feeling more each day!it has always been my favorite part of pregnancy 😍
Labor signs: none thankfully. Just round ligament pain.
What I miss: sleeping flat with one pillow. I think my count is up to 6 or 7 it's bad!!!
What I am loving: I love taking my weekly pictures! Always puts a smile on my face. 
What I am looking forward to: anatomy scan 3-9!!! Not finding out gender so that surprise will be second best surprise to being proposed to! 
Best moment of the week: taking a break from Facebook. Weird I know but I feel like in the week I've been off its been really good for me. Not wasting as much time seeing what others are doing, gives me more time to do other things like planning the nursery and other projects. 
Milestones: 2 weeks away from 50% developed! Crazy how fast it has gone!
News: none that I can think of.
Goals: more exercise and drink more fluids 
Weekly wisdom: take time each day for yourself even if it's only 5 minutes. 



Here's a comparison pic too


That's all for now! Till next time!!!


1 comment:

  1. Miss not seeing baby progress so this blog helps a lot

    ReplyDelete