About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

16 week survey

Due date: 7-28-15
What fruit are you: avocado baby!!!!
How far along: 16 weeks
Next appointment: 2-16
Gender: not sure. Some days I think girl some days boy.
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs total
Exercise: getting more as I start to feel better.
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: none
Maternity clothes: mainly pants a few shirts bc my bump is growing YAY!!!
Belly button: inny still
Sleep: great actually! 
Food aversion/cravings: still throwing up but should be easing up in the next few weeks (I am so excited about this!!!!)
Symptoms: same ones as last week 
Movement: Yes!!!! Yesterday I felt two kicks one while I was laying in bed I. The morning and the other while it was reading a book to the kids! Guess BB3 will like books too :)
Labor signs: none
What I miss: not feeling nauseated 24/7
What I am loving: I really enjoy seeing the changes in my belly! Maybe I'll take some photos throughout the day and show you what I mean! In the am it's fairly flat but after I have started eating it slowing gets bigger.
What I am looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat Monday! And Date night tomorrow with my hubby!
Best moment of the week: I would say feeling the first kick was pretty awesome
Milestones: getting closer to feeling better which feels like it has been an eternity but fast at the same time!
News: no news is good news right?!
Goals: continue to eat healthy and make good decisions for a healthy pregnancy.
Weekly wisdom: keep hydrated still and use a hydration balm/lotion to help keep the elasticity in my ever growing bump!





Avocado baby :)

Some more pics for you






Ok that's all for now! Till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment