About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

29 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: butternut squash (2.5lbs 15" head to heel)
How far along: 29 weeks
Next appointment: 5/21/15
Gender: still a surprise 😃
Total weight gain/loss: 33 lbs
Exercise: walking and swimming
Stretch marks: no new marks
Swelling: here and there. Just need to drink plenty of water, don't sit or stand for long periods of time and prop legs up at night...I don't have a lot to think about 😃
Maternity clothes: yes 
Belly button: inny still but getting flater
Sleep: still only waking up once s night PTL!!!
Food aversion/cravings: loving pickles and ice cream, ice water with lemon
Symptoms: round belly bump, occasionally nauseated, heart burn has been a problem 
Movement: lots of movement 
Labor signs: just Braxton Hicks contractions 
What I miss: having family close by. 
What I am loving: my growing bump!
What I am looking forward to: this summer and starting our summer time routine. I made another schedule bc I liked the variety I did last year and the kids loved it!
Best moment of the week: Nataleigh graduating from Kindergarten 
Milestones: passed my blood glucose test. Thankful that I've had pretty healthy pregnancies besides the nausea & vomiting I've been healthy. 
News: going to a parent practicum next week for classical conversations for our curriculum for next year looking forward to it!
Goals: keep moving and eat healthy
Weekly wisdom: drink eat sleep move around




That's all for now! Till next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment