About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

31 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: coconut (3.2 lbs 18")
How far along: 31 weeks
Next appointment: 6/4/15
Gender: still a surprise
Total weight gain/loss: 36 lbs
Exercise: walking and swimming
Stretch marks: no new ones that I can see
Swelling: yes in finger and lower legs/feet
Maternity clothes: yes
Belly button: getting more flat with each week. Wonder if I'll have an outie this time around?
Sleep: only waking up once thankfully. Also been super tired after lunch and I've started takkng around an hour long nap.
Food aversion/cravings: loving pickles & ice cream and meat especially chicken
Symptoms: big bump, waddling, heart burn
Movement: a lot still getting more uncomfortable 
Labor signs: just Braxton Hicks contractions frequently. Makes me wonder if I have started to dilate?
What I miss: sleeping flat.
What I am loving: that I am down to single digits in weeks before we meet Baby B #3
What I am looking forward to: getting more motivated about getting the mobile and stuff for the nursery done. 
Best moment of the week: seeing comparisons of when I was pregnant with N and this pregnancy. I feel smaller and I further along so that makes me feel good. 
Milestones: another week closer to EDD!
News: last Thursday at my OB appt I found out that the midwife I've seen my entire pregnancy isn't delivering babies now. I cried when I found out bc I had formed a relationship with her. I prayed I would be open to what God has for me and my spot was scheduled with the other midwife. Her name is Judy and she is such a sweet lady. She's been delivering babies for 30 years and has delivered around 3,000!!!! We talked for a long time and she answered all my questions. I am very thankful that she is in the practice bc when her patients go into labor she is there the duration of it and does not leave! I found this to be s huge blessing and know that things happen for a reason according to God's plan. At the end of my appt I was much more relaxed and was not worrying anymore!
Goals: get more exercise and drink more water. Portion control bc I don't want my weight gain to sky rocket these last few weeks!
Weekly wisdom: Old fashioned tender loving care strengthens a bond. Trying to live this out and continue to be consistent in my parenting and as a wife. Also choosing to have a good attitude and take things one day at a time. 



Not the best picriers but they work. Here is a comparison pic of when I was pregnant with Nataleigh vs today

That's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment