About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

3/4 of the way done!!!!

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: large cabbage (3lbs 15 3/4" from head to heel)
How far along: 30 weeks!!! 10 more to go!!!
Next appointment: 5/21/15
Gender: stills surprise 
Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs
Exercise: walking and swimming
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: when I sit for long periods of time and not putting my legs up.
Maternity clothes: yes!
Belly button: getting flatter
Sleep: love that I only wake up once a night
Food aversion/cravings: no new ones finally feel like the nausea has gone away! Just shocked it hung around this long!
Symptoms: growing baby bump, heartburn frequent urination
Movement: lots of movement but slowing down due to lack of room
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions 
What I miss: not having back pain
What I am loving: new maternity shorts! I went Saturday while Nataleigh was at dance and bought 3 shorts that don't look like I'm stuffed into them! (1 denim, 1 white, and 1 print that's flowy and not maternity that I can wear post-partem)
What I am looking forward to: Nate having a 5 day stretch off this week!
Best moment of the week: spending quality time as a family. Going to the Memorial Day parade in Sanford. 
Milestones: last 10 weeks!!!! 3/4 of the way done! It has gone by very fast!
News: none so far
Goals: keep exercising 
Weekly wisdom: Nap if you need to!




Adam fell asleep on me with his hand like this! ❤️❤️❤️


A nice comparison pic of how this baby has grown 😍

Bump support that the midwife recommended. It will help with the back pain. 

Well that is all for now! Till next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment