About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I've been bad at this blogging thing!

We almost have two semesters done with 5 left! It May seem like a lot but the time for us is going by so quickly. With each passing week Nate has completed more tests and has learned more information to help him in his career path. 

Nate's first semester he did a phenomenal job. He has put in a lot of hours each day studying to make a better future for our little family and to succeed in his dream job of becoming a CRNA.

Last semester he had 5 classes. This semester is his heaviest class load, with 6 classes. One of his classes is broken down into 3 sub-classes: heart, renal(kidneys), and respiratory. He has 4 weeks left of this semester and continues to WOW me with how well he does on each and EVERY test. 

The kids and I have been staying busy with going on walks, going to various bible studies, AWANAS, and MOPS. All of our fun activities are coming to an end so tonight I'm going to make a summer schedule to keep the kids busy and to get them on a routine. I believe when my kids have a routine they have better attitudes which makes for a happier momma!  I'll post it tomorrow to give you an idea of what I have in mind.

I also want to start posting how to's on the DIY projects I've completed since we moved to Florida. 

Well that's all for! Till next time!

Emileigh

1 comment: