About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

There is a first time for everything

Friday, Nate & I took the kids to Woodside Lanes. I signed up both kids for a free bowling program thru www.kidsbowlfree.com. Each child can bowl 2 games for free just pay for the shoe rental. This was their first time but you would have never known because they knew what to do! I was very impressed. They did well taking turns and they cheered each other on! Adam bowled a spare in the first game and a strike the second game! I'm not sure who was more excited (Adam or his momma) when he got the strike! I screamed like a little girl and jumped up and down. When he saw how I reacted he put both fists in the air and said, "YEAH!!!!!!" Then he gave us high-fives. It was pretty awesome!

Here are some pictures to enjoy

The bowling alley had leagues going on so they upgraded us to the VIP area 

Nataleigh getting ready to use the Dino to bowl for the first time!


Adam's first attempt


Looking good buddy!


Having a lot of fun



The screen when Adam bowled a spare


Selfie


Daddy showing Nataleigh how to bowl between her legs. She did it a few times. One time the ball just barely made it down, but got stuck so the maintenance man came to the rescue.


It's a silly picture but I want to remember how little they were! I love their precious little feet!



Adam's favorite seat


He wouldn't move even when she was ready to bowl.


I helped out a little bit


Our strong kiddos (6lb bowling balls)


The ball that knocked them all down!


Let the celebration begin!!!! So proud of him!!!


Fun night as a family!

That's all for now! Till next time, Emileigh

No comments:

Post a Comment