About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Schedule!

I'm so excited I finally finished up our Summer Schedule!  I worked on it and researched different things to see how other people keep their kids happy during the summertime.  Here are a few ideas I got off of Pinterest.
http://gingerbabymama.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-schedule.html
After all the research I made my own!

Here it is:

I wish I could figure out how to upload the document but this site will only let me upload pictures or video so I took a picture with my phone. 

Mondays are positive parenting workshop and make something day.  The Children's Museum of Naples sent out an email yesterday for a FREE positive parenting workshop that I can attend and the kids can play and have snack time. I'm really looking forward to gaining knowledge and wisdom in regards to redirecting my kiddos attitude and attention when they start to throw a tantrum instead of yelling and spanking.  http://www.cmon.org/ai1ec_event/positive-parents-workshop-series/?instance_id=22370

Tuesdays are time to read and story time day. The library 2 miles down the road has a very nice children's area and they offer a toddler age story time. Nataleigh is also going to do a summer reading program through the library.

Wednesdays are what's cookin'? day. My family loves their sweets so this day we will try new dessert recipes from one of my cookbooks or a Pinterest recipe.

Thursdays are theater day. I found out that on certain days of the week they play $1 movies and on Thursdays it's FREE!!! www.paragontheaters.com/p/summer-movies-paragon-pavilion/

Fridays are fun/free day. We will explore and have play dates that are free and fun on this day. 

The weekends will be family time and catching up on household things. 

Thought I'd share my little schedule to help give you an idea of what we'll be up to this fun filled summer!

Till next time, Emileigh

No comments:

Post a Comment