About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

19 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: mango (6", 1/2lb)
How far along: 19 weeks
Next appointment: 3/9/15
Gender: not finding out bc I love surprises!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs
Exercise: not much
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: none
Maternity clothes: yes however shirts still seems really big
Belly button: getting shallow
Sleep: decent starting to pee more frequently.
Food aversion/cravings: golden Graham's upset my stomach and puked them up one morning :(
Symptoms: nausea & vomiting still! (This child might be my stubborn one!) growing baby bump & fuller breasts.
Movement: feeling a little more
Labor signs: none thankfully.
What I miss: not having sciatic issues. It started last week and has been an issue in previous pregnancies but never started this early from what I remember.
What I am loving: 
What I am looking forward to: traveling to Michigan next week to visit family!!!! Can't wait!!! Also have to mention the very important anatomy scan the day we leave for Michigan!
Best moment of the week: seeing my healthy baby!!!
Milestones: almost halfway done!
News: poor Nataleigh's had a fever for a while (4 days) took her to the drs and they said she has a viral infection. Thankfully she tested negative for the flu! Motrin and Tylenol were not working and a couple more days with the fever getting higher each day then she started throwing up landed her a visit in the ER. Urine sample was positive for a UTI so she got meds. Thankful the drs figured out what was wrong with her. That same day I came down with a fever as well. My OBGYN didn't want me coming to the office so luckily my PCP squeezed me in and their thermometers never showed a fever on 3 different devices but my urine test came back positive for a UTI as well. Mine was due to being on the verge of dehydration. So I got meds as well and hopefully we will be 100% before we travel 1240 miles to Michigan.
Goals: stay hydrated. 
Weekly wisdom: drink a little each and every hour.


My poor Nataleigh fell asleep on the floor after her bath.
Fruit size: Mango


Well that's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment