About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

21 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: banana (7" long, 11oz)
How far along: 21 weeks
Next appointment: 4/9/15
Gender: surprise!!!
Total weight gain/loss: no scale so we'll see when I get back to FL 😁
Exercise: not much happening in that department.
Stretch marks: no new ones thankfully :)
Swelling: unfortunately I have noticed some in my hands & feet a little bit.
Maternity clothes: yes but I can still wear some non maternity shirts, dresses and cardigans. 
Belly button: getting shallow and flat.
Sleep: ok. Waking up more in the night to use bathroom.
Food aversion/cravings: still having nausea & vomiting less. Have a feeling I'm going to be sick the entire pregnancy.
Symptoms: decent size bump, enlarged breasts, nausea, vomiting, frequent urination, indigestion.
Movement: feeling more and more but not as much as Adam and Nataleigh.
Labor signs: none!
What I miss: not having to pee all the time, exercising, a flater tummy.
What I am loving: I'm loving the cute size of my baby bump! I feel this is the smallest I've been this far along out of all three pregnancies.
What I am looking forward to: visiting more family as we vacation in Michigan.
Best moment of the week: My sister-in-law Megan & mother-in-law surprised me with a baby shower yesterday!!! I loved it so much!!! Thank you to all who came to shower me with love & gifts! I felt very special!
Milestones: another bites the dust that is another week down and closer to meeting baby B3
News: In Michigan for a few more weeks and looking forward to more fun with family & friends.
Goals: drink more water/fluids, eat healthy and get some exercise.
Weekly wisdom: I can't think of anything right now!





That's all for now! Till next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment