About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

22 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: spaghetti squash (11" and 1 lb!)
How far along: 22 weeks
Next appointment: 4/8/15
Gender: not finding out :)
Total weight gain/loss: not sure...find out once I'm back in FL.
Exercise: not much
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: some in my feet and hands
Maternity clothes: yes and they're fitting better as the weeks pass by!
Belly button: getting shallower 
Sleep: going pee more frequent during the night.
Food aversion/cravings: still puking here and there :(
Symptoms: growing bump, hormonal, 
Movement: feeling more makes me happy!
Labor signs: none thankfully 
What I miss: not peeing in the night
What I am loving: spending quality time with family!
What I am looking forward to: times I can FaceTime with my hubby....the kids and I miss him a lot and he misses us more bc we have each other and he's alone :(
Best moment of the week: spending quality time with family that we've missed!
Milestones: nothing new
News: nothing new
Goals: eat healthy, rest and enjoy each day with family.
Weekly wisdom: let people help





That's all for now!! Till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment