About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Halfway done!

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: cantaloupe (6", 10oz)
How far along: 20 weeks already!!!
Next appointment: 4/8/15
Gender: not finding out sex!
Total weight gain/loss: around 15 lbs I think
Exercise: not much 😔
Stretch marks: no new marks yay!
Swelling: I noticed it while driving up to Michigan however I stopped frequently and wore compression socks to help.
Maternity clothes: yes still big on me at least the tops and pants are comfy.
Belly button: getting shallow.
Sleep: ok. More trips to the bathroom but I've been trying to up my intake of water/fluids.
Food aversion/cravings: good burgers are so yummy right now. Still loving my pickles and black raspberry chip Ice cream is so yummy!
Symptoms: bump is increasing in size each week and it's getting more and more exciting!
Movement: this week I have felt more than in previous weeks.
Labor signs: none thankfully.
What I miss: feeling like normal non hormonal me.
What I am loving: finding inspiration for the nursery!
What I am looking forward to: spending the next month with my family on Michigan!!!!!
Best moment of the week: first of all arriving to Michigan safely, next getting to have a birthday party for my now 4 year old little Adam! Lastly meeting my precious niece Rylee 9 months old.
Milestones: half way done with this pregnancy! Seems like it is going by fast!!!
News: had my ultrasound yesterday and baby looks great! I didn't get very good ultrasound pics which is a bummer but having a healthy baby is a blessing!
Goals: drive safe when traveling to visit family. 
Weekly wisdom: embrace the small moments. Cherish this time I get to relax a little and have fun with family!


Meeting Rylee for the first time
Happy 4th birthday Adam!!!
Baby B 3! Best pic I received in the ultrasound!

That's all for now! Till next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment