About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

32 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: head of lettuce (3.9lbs 19")
How far along: 32 weeks
Next appointment: 6/4/15
Gender: still a surprise 
Total weight gain/loss: 37lbs
Exercise: swimming, walking up and down stairs
Stretch marks: no new ones
Swelling: in lower legs and hands
Maternity clothes: yes
Belly button: still an inny
Sleep: been having insomnia here and there. One night I didn't wake up at all then a couple nights later I could fall asleep till 2am :(
Food aversion/cravings: salt & vinegar chips, pickles, dessert of any kind, ice cream, frappacinos, fruit & salad. 
Symptoms: growing baby bump!
Movement: yes lots of it! Starting to figure out what I am feeling. I feel like the head is down but we will see on our last ultrasound in a few weeks!
Labor signs: lots of pressure down below and very sore. I've been wearing a belly support band to give some relief. Having contractions here & there. 
What I miss: snuggling with my kids at bedtime. Getting more difficult to get up out of their beds but I need to do it because once this little one comes along things will be quite different. 
What I am loving: having more help from Nate and the kids and taking naps when I cannot keep my eyes open!
What I am looking forward to: hopefully I can get maternity pictures done within the next couple of weeks. 
Best moment of the week: At my MOPS end of the year party I chatted with my girlfriend Rebecca who is a photographer and she is going to do birth photography for us for free! She wants the experience and I'm so happy that she will be there to capture this special occasion for us especially since family won't be there to experience it with us....and that she will capture the moments we find out the gender of baby B#3!!!!
Milestones: can't believe I'm in my 8th month of pregnancy!!! 
News: none that I know of 😃
Goals: keep moving and drinking lots of water. Try to eat healthy since I'm in the final stretch and pounds can pack on at the end. Don't drink sugary drinks...wasted calories right there!
Weekly wisdom: take it easy!





That's all for now! Till next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment