About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

35 weeks 35 days left!!!

Due date:7/28/15
What fruit are you: honey dew melon (5 1/4lbs & 18-22")
How far along: 35 weeks
Next appointment: Friday 6/26/15
Gender: surprise still but my guess is a boy
Total weight gain/loss: 37 lbs
Exercise: not much 
Stretch marks: yes but not sure if I have any new ones
Swelling: not really which I'm surprised by. 
Maternity clothes: of course!
Belly button: pretty flat
Sleep: good. Getting up twice a night now for the most part. 
Food aversion/cravings: Popsicles, meat, pickles
Symptoms: growing pump, increased frequency of using the bathroom, increasing pressure down near my lady parts. 
Movement: yes. Feels like an arm could come out!
Labor signs: dilated 1-2cm as of 2 weeks ago probably further along now is my guess. Contractions here and there. 
What I miss: sleeping flat and not peeing frequently. 
What I am loving: getting closer and closer to the due date. A few weeks ago I didn't think I was going to make it this far. 
What I am looking forward to: maternity pictures soon then when the big moment happens. 
Best moment of the week: seeing Inside Out as a family and celebrating Father's Day with my honey. 
Milestones: 35/35! Can't believe in around 35 days we are going to have another baby!
News: no new news.
Goals: would like to make it another week till after Nate takes his test Friday 7/3 to have the baby. We'll see!
Weekly wisdom: rest, drink and take care of you.





N's attempt 
A's attempt 

Went to lunch with my friend Emily (we went to x-Ray school together). Her family was vacationing in FL. So great to catch up with her!


Well that's all for now! Till next time!!





No comments:

Post a Comment