About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

34 week survey

Due date: 7/28/15
What fruit are you: pineapple (4.9lbs 19-22")
How far along: 34 weeks
Next appointment: 6/26/15
Gender: I'm leaning towards boy
Total weight gain/loss: 37lbs
Exercise: walking a little bit and swimming
Stretch marks: I think I found a couple new ones but it honestly doesn't matter bc I already have a bunch.
Swelling: in my feet, ankles and fingers
Maternity clothes: you bet!
Belly button: getting very flat and pushing out at different times of the day (usually after meals)
Sleep: pretty good still only waking up once a night for the most part.
Food aversion/cravings: loving salty stuff and ice cream/Popsicles
Symptoms: large baby bump, waddling is now my gait.
Movement: getting more painful as baby gets bigger
Labor signs: lots of Braxton Hicks, increased mucous but nothing serious
What I miss: sleeping flat
What I am loving: just spent the last couple of days with my mom and had a wonderful time! We even finished the hot air balloons for the mobile!!
What I am looking forward to: my chiropractor appt this morning. It's been months!
Best moment of the week: tackling and completing the mobile last project I had to do before baby B#3 comes!
Milestones: making it another week closer to the due date. I'm hoping this baby will be my non-issue baby once he/she is here.
News: Nate started another new rotation yesterday in Hudson, FL so when I go into labor he'll most likely be 1 hr 45 mins away from home. Thankful for our doula Clarissa, who is going to be a support person for me 😃
Goals: keep food portions in check...this is the point where weight gain can spiral out of control.
Weekly wisdom: water water water is my friend!





Well that's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment