About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pregnancy Update

Yesterday, I had an OB appt with my midwife Judy. My BP was good, I'm measuring at 32 weeks (right on track bc I'm 32w3d) and the baby's heart rate was so precious to hear. At first it was in the 170's then slowed down to rest in the 130's and back up in the 160's. I love how the baby is always moving around to keep me guessing ๐Ÿ˜.  I shared with Judy I have been having a sharp pain on my left side for 4-5 days but the day before it was really bad (we went to Animal Kingdom bc we had free tickets and walked a lot. By the end of the day I ended up in a wheelchair.) She asked me if I have ever had kidney stones and I told her no, but my mom gets them all the time so they run in our family. So she said, "Okay baby doll, we are going to check you to make sure you are not in preterm labor. This usually happens between weeks 28-33 and you fall right within that range." So she checked me and sure enough I was dilated to 2-3 cm already and 60% effaced with a very soft cervix. She put me on bed rest and a med called procardia to hopefully help me to get further along. She does not believe I will make it another 7.5 weeks and her goal is to get me to 35-36 weeks. At 38 weeks pregnant with Adam they checked me and I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced and I am already further along than that with baby B #3. I have a lot of pressure and the baby is low. When Judy checked me she said the baby's head is right there (which I knew the baby  had been head down for a few weeks bc I feel feet in my ribs frequently) I have a follow up visit with Dr. Lemert to see how I am doing with the medicine. I'm not sure if he will check me to see if I have progressed more or not. I will keep updating my blog to keep everyone informed. 

So there is the update and I am hoping and praying I can last a few more weeks!

Here are a few pics from Animal Kingdom

Kids saw the signs to our surprise destination 
On the tram
Kids infront of the Tree of Life
Fun with daddy
Maybe the last family picture we will have of a family of 4!
Hanging out with Daisy Duck
Family pic with Daisy
Kids wanted a break from walking so daddy gave them rides on his shoulders. 
Adam & daddy
Yummy treat on a hot sunny day
Waiting for the Lion King Festival to begin. It was an awesome show and we all enjoyed it. 
Love this๐Ÿ˜
This one too!
A couple minutes after we got in the van the kids were passed out!

That is all for now! Till next time!!










No comments:

Post a Comment