About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

33 week survey

Due date: 7/28/16
What fruit are you: Honeydew melon (4.5 lbs & 19")
How far along: 33 weeks
Next appointment: 6/12/15
Gender: it's a surprise and I can't wait!
Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs
Exercise: none put on bed rest 5 days ago :(
Stretch marks: no new ones that I see.
Swelling: none really since I'm not on my feet much. Maybe a tiny in my fingers. 
Maternity clothes: yes
Belly button: inny still
Sleep: finally stopped taking Unisom a couple nights ago and only wake up 1 time to pee. Taking naps again
Food aversion/cravings: nothing has changed. 
Symptoms: baby bump
Movement: lots of movement. 
Labor signs: yes. Preterm labor 2-3 cm dilated and 60% effaced with anterior cervix. This little one wants out but we are trying to keep him/her in. 
What I miss: doing things with my family. 
What I am loving: having a break is kinda nice. Nate is doing a FANTASTIC job taking care of us!!!
What I am looking forward to: getting off bed rest & meeting this little one. 
Best moment of the week: yesterday & today I was hooked up to a monitor to record baby's movement & heartbeat. Music to my ears!
Milestones: making it another week! Counting it a huge blessing after the news we received on Friday. 
News: started taking betamethasone to help develop the baby's lungs incase I go into labor. Also, I was put on procardia to help slow things down. 
Goals: make it to 35-36 weeks if possible!
Weekly wisdom: rest rest & more rest. 



That's all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment