About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Nataleigh's Dance Recital

Nataleigh has worked very hard this last year practicing for her first recital. On Sunday, mom, Nate & I traveled to the Lakeland Theater to watch our girl perform! When the performances started I was impressed with the dances and got emotional. I know Nataleigh has been practicing a lot and working on mastering certain moves that she has struggled with and also she has been working on her timing. When the little Strawberry Shortcake girls took the stage I was so proud of my girl! She did am excellent job and did not miss a step. I cried with joy and was so proud of her!!! Here are a few pics from the day. 
Dress rehearsal the day before

Doing her makeup.

On our way

Love her face here!

With Nana

Daddy, Nataleigh & Mommy

 Love my girl! 

Mom & I waiting for the show to begin

Nate & I


Nataleigh with her friend Melissa after the recital

Cheeser!

Ballerina necklace from Nana

I did it!

The ballerina bear Nana got her too! 

Had such a great time! We ordered the DVD of the performance and look forward to watching it and sharing it with our families. 

Well that is all for now! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment