About Me

My photo
Naples, Florida, United States
Hi my name is Emileigh and I am married to my wonderful husband Nate. We have two children, Nataleigh (5) and Adam (3). I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I have a degree in applied science with my major focusing on Radiography.

Our Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Nataleigh's Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Adam's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Baby Buchinger #3 Surprise Baby Sprinkle

While I was home visiting family in March, my sister-in-law Megan had organized a surprise sprinkle for me. I keep forgetting to do a post about it so here it is! The sprinkle was on Saturday, March 21, 2015 (I just so happened to be 21.5 weeks along!)

It was lovely and I was so excited she used stuff I made and the theme was hot air balloons like the nursery! She used the color palates I have picked out as well! She even invited some of my girlfriends along with family (Kendyl, Holly, Sarah, Hannah & Rachel, mom, Dorothy & Anne)

Here are some pictures of the fun event
My reaction! Totally surprised 😳😍


Presents for a game. You had to come up with a gift that is in the baby with the certain letter on the bag. It was very fun and I have never heard of it before!

Some of the prints I made that Megan printed off. 

The gifts and scrumptious cake from Zhenders!


Playing games


Yummy food Megan found off my blog entries about cravings and aversions!

Table decor pics



Pictures showing my growing baby bump and ultrasound pics.

Hot air balloon layette and baby blanket made by mom and GG.

Kendyl & I

The bump

I love all of these women!!!!


Dressed for church the next day. Love the sign!

Again, I am so grateful and thankful to my family & friends for blessing us and making us feel so loved and special! 

Well that's all for now! Till next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment